Lake Country Lutheran Lightning
2023 Spring Sports Information
We are fast approaching the start of the spring season! We are excited to get the season started, but first we need each family and athlete to complete registration.
Online athletic registration is officially open.
1 - Register Your Student at https://lakecountrylutheran-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- If your child played a sport in the 2021-22 school year, use your log in information and skip down to How to Register your Child for a Sport.
- For new students, a parent must create a new Family Account. You will be able to register multiple children under this account.
- Once you have created your Family Account, you will need to VERIFY it via the email you put on file.
- It will then take you to your Family Account Page.
- 4 Tabs in your Family Account:
- Registration History - will show who is registered, what activity it is for, and if they are cleared to participate
- Family Member Info - this page shows your Student Info, Parent/Guardian Info, and Payment on file
- Important Dates - For Physicals, ImPACT Test dates
- Account Settings - This is where you can see your Username and Password
- How to Register your Child for a Sport
- Go to Registration History and click on REGISTER
- You will then need to fill in the 3 questions: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth
- Note: When registering, it is IMPORTANT that you enter your child’s FULL LEGAL NAME (first and last) as entered in Skyward (Benjamin and not Ben or Benny) along with the Date of birth. This will help pre-populate many fields to make the process quicker and easier.
- Once you have completed the registration – with payment - there will be an email that is sent to you to confirm your child is registered.
2 - Physical Forms should be turned in to the office or uploaded during the registration process. If you are unsure what your child needs, please contact Mrs. Megan Loppnow in the office at (262) 367-8600 ext. 303.
* All students must have a current physical dated after April 1, 2021. A physical from before is no longer current.
- A physical taken after April 1, 2020, and/or during the 2020-21 school year is valid for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school years. A new physical would be required.
- A physical taken after April 1, 2021, and/or during the 2021-22 school year is valid for the 2021-22 and 2022-23 school years. An alternate card could be used for 2022-23.
- Physicals are good for 2 years and during the alternate years, parents must sign off on an alternate year card which is done online as part of the registration process. No separate Alternate Year Card form is required!
3 - Athletic Participation Permit (APP) – When all registration requirements are met, the student-athlete can pick up their APP in the main office beginning ONE WEEK prior to the sport season start date. We recommend you call ahead to ensure your permit is ready for you. Once they receive the card, they need to hand it to their coach on the first day of practice in order to participate.
Start Dates for Spring Sports
Boys and Girls Track Practice Starts – March 6th, 2023
Softball Practice Starts – March 13th, 2023
Girls Soccer Practice Starts – March 20th 2023
Baseball Practice Starts - March 20th, 2023
Boys Golf Starts – March 27th, 20223
Boys Tennis – March 27th, 2023
2023 Spring Sports Coach Contact Information
Baseball – David Bahr -
Boys Golf – John Meunier -
Softball - Elliott Lindemann - email@example.com
Girls Soccer– Jeremy Hedrick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Tennis - Dante Gutter -
Boys and Girls Track and Field - Jon Oldenburg -
Boys and Girls Trapshooting** - Brad Patterson -
*Transportation to practice locations for the co-op sports is the responsibility of the athlete’s family.
** Trap Shooting participants should contact Mr. Thomson or Mrs. Loppnow prior to participation so we can put you in direct contact with the coach.
We look forward to a great spring season!
Lake Country Lutheran High School
401 Campus Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
email@example.com / ext. 310
Athletic & Administrative Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 303